Chexter Check Valves
The CHEXTER® Check Valves are designed to be used economically in a variety of commercial and industrial applications - including commercial construction, industrial, marine, utilities and process industries.
CHEXTER® Check valves meet the requirements of, and are approved for use by:
- • General Services Administration
- • U.S. Navy, the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Air Force and NASA
- • Utility industry requirements for performance-Water, gas and compressed air lines
Why Choose Chexter Check Valves?
- • Application specific sealing: one with combination soft-seal ring and metal seat-seal; one with metal-to-metal sealing surfaces for extreme temperature services.
- • Easy-to-install, Lightweight: Chexter™ fits between line flanges.
- • Slim face-to-face dimension allows Chexter™ to fit close piping arrangements and save space.
- • Only one moving part in Chexter™... the eccentrically mounted, contoured disc pivots open or closed according to flow directions.
- • One-piece, soft-seal ring is easily replaced, with three material options: Buna-N®, Teflon®, and Viton®. Other materials are available on request.
- • Chexter™ parts are interchangeable to allow for different metal trim combinations.
- • Valve opens and closes at low differential pressure.
- • Heavy-duty construction of Chexter™ assures long life.
- • Raised face and flat face valves in 2–36"
- • Ring type joint face valves in 2–24"
- • Many types of metals and trims available
- • Replaceable seal ring
- • Slim body design
- • Silent operation
- • Low pressure drop
- • Horizontal or vertical upflow services
- • Lightweight, easy to install
- • For gases and liquids